Business Focus Live
SOLD OUT EVENT
Step away from the Zoom – join us live and in person!
An actual physical face to face event at:
The Apex Hotel, Bath, 17th September 2021
We are excited to see you there.
Turn up between 0830 and 0930, grab a cuppa and mingle. At 0930, our Master of Ceremonies, Tim Fussell, will give a hearty welcome and outline the day. We have great speakers, we have lunch (of course). The really magical bit is having our lovely networkers all together in one place. Bristol, Bath, Swindon & Cotswold and Chippenham all together.
Don’t miss out, secure your ticket today.
Why not invite other contacts to experience the joy of Business Focus Networking ‘Live’ Event by sharing the link to this page?
- 8.30am – Arrive from this time
- 9.30am – Welcome address from Tim Fussell
- 9.40am – Icebreaker with Ruth Moody of Farscape Development
- 10.00am – Inspirational Speaker
- Speaker: Jamie McAnsh
- Company: See No Bounds
- Title: ‘We all have a mountain to climb’
- 10.30am – Tea & a Wee
- 10.40am – Biggest Business Challenge No. 1
- Speaker: Ruth Moody
- Company: Farscape Development
- Title: ‘Building Effective Relationships’
- 11.20am – Biggest Business Challenge No. 2
- Speaker: Mike Ponting
- Company: Making the Link
- Title: ‘Overcoming Barriers to Sales’
- 12.00pm – Biggest Business Challenge No. 3
- Speaker: Dean Seddon
- Company: Mavverik
- Title: ‘Building Your Sales Pipeline with LinkedIn: No Bots and No Push Tactics’
- 12.40pm – Wrap-up of the morning with Tim Fussell with presentation
- 1.00pm – Break for Lunch
- 1.45pm – Networking 1:1’s & Headshots with Nick Cole
- 3.30pm – Event ends
Directions – Leave the M4 at Junction 18; follow signs to Bath and then red arrows on the map overleaf. You can wait for up to 10 minutes outside the hotel to unload. The nearest car park is Charlotte Street (Postcode: BA1 2NE), which costs £15/day and is a five-minute walk. More information (including details of cashless parking and Park & Ride) at: www.bathnes.gov.uk/services/parking-and- travel/car-parking.
By Train – Bath Spa Station is a 10-minute walk. There are regular services from London Paddington and London Waterloo with an average journey time of 90 minutes. If you are travelling by GWR you can get discounted tickets at www.gwr.com/conference.
By Taxi – There is a taxi rank at the Station. Local taxi operators include: Abbey Taxis – Tel: 01225 444444 Bath Spa Taxis – Tel: 01225 313131 V Cars – Tel: 01225 464646